COVID-19 update affecting DHAS Services
At Delta Hospital:
- Cafe Service – is closed until further notice.
- Gift Shop – is closed until further notice.
- Lifeline – is currently operating from a remote location. Please phone in any orders because the office at the Hospital is closed.
- TV Rental Unit – is suspended until further notice.
- Vendor Program – is suspended until further notice.
- Pillow Pals Program – is suspended until further notice.
- Volunteer Activity – All Volunteer Activity at Delta Hospital and MVM has been suspended until further notice.
- Thrift Shop – Will be closed Tuesday, March 17th until further notice. We ask that customers please hold off on drop-off of donations as we work through this because we have limited storage space.
Providing Care and Comfort
Our dedicated volunteers provide service, care and comfort at Delta Hospital: greeting, way finding, visiting patients, CARE program for seniors in emergency and supporting Recreational Programs in Mountain View Manor.
The Auxiliary operates five businesses: Courtyard Café, Dogwood Gift Shop, TV Rental and Lifeline at Delta Hospital, and the Auxiliary Thrift Shop in Ladner Village. Proceeds from our businesses support priority medical equipment, annual programs (Music Therapy, Spiritual Health Practitioner, Recreational Therapy etc.), and Student and Staff Bursaries.
Delta Hospital Auxiliary strengthens the community of Delta by supporting healthcare in the hospital. Participating in community events such as Ladner Market Days, May Day and the Car & Quilt Show keeps us connected to community. As well, our six week Christmas store and eight 6-weekly Collectibles Sales bring in large numbers of customers from both inside and outside the Delta area.
DELTA HOSPITAL AUXILIARY’S PURPOSE IS TO PROVIDE VOLUNTEER SERVICES TO DELTA HOSPITAL AND THE COMMUNITY OF DELTA.
OUR VISION: “ENRICHING THE LIVES OF OUR COMMUNITY”.
OUR VOLUNTEER BASED BUSINESSES
The Auxiliary’s four business enterprises are primarily volunteer-run, and are the reason we can support the purchase of priority medical equipment at Delta Hospital and fund needed annual programs,
Delta Hospital, Ladner
Delta Hospital, Ladner
JOIN OUR TEAM
Thank You to a very supportive community!
Since 1969, your generosity has enabled us to support excellent health care for Delta Hospital patients & residents of Mountain View Manor.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY…
“One behalf of Delta Council, I want to thank the hundreds of volunteers that make up the Delta Hospital Auxiliary Society. These volunteers invest countless hours towards supporting valuable Delta Hospital services, patients and their families – all with friendly smiles, kindness and empathy. Delta is forever grateful to each and every member of the Delta Hospital Auxiliary for your steadfast dedication and selflessness towards enhancing community health services…. you represent the backbone of Delta and what makes us such a tightknit community!Help support the Society and your hospital – be sure to visit the Ladner Village Thrift Shop and the Dogwood Gift Shop at Delta Hospital for a unique selection of jewelry, clothing, collectibles and seasonal items. And don’t forget to stop by the Courtyard Cafe – a great spot for a healthy and delicious lunch.”
-Lois E. Jackson, Former Mayor of Delta