4816 Delta Street, Ladner
Hours of business:
THRIFT SHOP BUSINESS HOURS
Monday: 1:00pm to 4:30pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday: 10:00am to 3:00pm
Tue. Wed, Thu, Fri 10:00am to 3:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm to 5:30pm
or 604-946-1455 or 604-952-4646
Due to WorkSafe BC approved safety measures we have had to revise our donation policy for the immediate future. Along with the items we cannot accept also please note:
Please ensure all items are clean and sellable.
Donations can no longer be dropped off. Donors are requested to bring their donations to the tables out front. Volunteers will go through the donations with the donors to determine which donations can be accepted.
Thank you for your cooperation.
We feel confident that the following procedures, as established by WorkSafe BC, will help ensure the safety of our customers and volunteers.
- Hand sanitizers at the entrances
- Plexiglas barriers at the cash desks
- Volunteers dedicated to continually wiping down surfaces.
- Physical distancing will be observed
- We can no longer offer bags for purchases so customers are encouraged to bring their own bags. Customers will wrap their own purchases
- Face coverings are required in the store
NEW LOCATION FOR DONATIONS!
In front of the Clothing Thrift Store.
Tue, Wed, Thu & Fri: 10:00am to 3:00pm
Sun: 12:00pm to 5.30pm
- Unlimited donations are now accepted, with the following exceptions.
Books will be limited to 2 boxes.
No dumping at any time. Please bring donations during donation hours to the tables set out at the front of the store.
DONATIONS NOT ACCEPTED
Sporting Helmets or skis.
TVs. Older computers.
Audio tapes or VHS.
Large furniture, eg. sofas, beds.
Broken or soiled items.
Commodes or toilets.