We feel confident that the following procedures, as established by WorkSafe BC, will help ensure the safety of our customers and volunteers.
- Hand sanitizers at the entrances
- Plexiglas barriers at the cash desks
- Volunteers dedicated to continually wiping down surfaces.
- Physical distancing will be observed
- We can no longer offer bags for purchases so customers are encouraged to bring their own bags. Customers will wrap their own purchases
- No change rooms
- Maximum of 10 customers in the store at one time
MORE STORES WILL BE OPENED IN THE NEAR FUTURE AS WE ARE ABLE
THRIFT STORE OPEN
Hours of business:
Tuesdays: 10:00am to 3:00pm
Thursdays: 10:00am to 3:00pm
Saturdays: 10:00am to 3:00pm
Donations accepted on
Sundays – 12:00pm to 6:00pm
Wednesdays and Fridays, – 10:00am to 3:00pm
Due to WorkSafe BC approved safety measures we have had to revise our donation policy for the immediate future. Along with the usual items we cannot accept, at this time we also will not be accepting:
- Sporting Goods
- Stuffed Toys
Donations of clothing should be in a clear plastic bag. Other items should be in boxes. Please ensure all items are clean and sellable.
Until further notice, only 2 bags/boxes can be accepted at any one time.
Donations can no longer be dropped off. Donors are requested to bring their donations to the tables out front. Volunteers will go through the donations with the donors to determine which donations can be accepted.
All donations held for 72 hours before processing.