4816 Delta Street, Ladner
Hours of business:
THRIFT SHOP BUSINESS HOURS
Monday: 1:00pm to 4:30pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday: 10:00am to 3:00pm
Wednesday & Friday: 10:00am to 3:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm to 5:30pm
or 604-946-1455 or 604-952-4646
We feel confident that the following procedures, as established by WorkSafe BC, will help ensure the safety of our customers and volunteers.
- Hand sanitizers at the entrances
- Plexiglas barriers at the cash desks
- Volunteers dedicated to continually wiping down surfaces.
- Physical distancing will be observed
- We can no longer offer bags for purchases so customers are encouraged to bring their own bags. Customers will wrap their own purchases
- No change rooms
- Face coverings are required in the store
MORE STORES WILL BE OPENED IN THE NEAR FUTURE AS WE ARE ABLE
NEW LOCATION FOR DONATIONS!
In trailer in front of the Cothing Thrift Store.
Tue, Wed, Thu & Fri: 10:00am to 3:00pm
Sun: 12:00pm to 5.30pm
- Unlimited donations are now accepted, with the following exceptions.
- 2 bag limit on books only until further notice.
- No Furniture accepted until further notice.
- Toys are now accepted.
DONATIONS NOT ACCEPTED
While we wait for our burned store to be renovated, we will no longer be accepting furniture, pictures & frames, luggage, sporting equipment of any kind, cushions and pillows, carpets, and lamps.
Books will be limited to 2 boxes.
Due to WorkSafe BC approved safety measures we have had to revise our donation policy for the immediate future. Along with the items we cannot accept also please note:
Donations of clothing should be in a clear plastic bag. Other items should be in boxes. Please ensure all items are clean and sellable.
Donations can no longer be dropped off. Donors are requested to bring their donations to the tables out front. Volunteers will go through the donations with the donors to determine which donations can be accepted.