Hours of business:
THRIFT SHOP BUSINESS HOURS
Monday: 1:00pm to 4:30pm
Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday: 10:00am to 3:00pm
Wednesday & Friday: 10:00am to 3:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm to 6:00pm
NEW LOCATION FOR DONATIONS!
Across the street at 4817 Delta Street (next to Ladner Panago Pizza)
Please drop off at the rear of the building.
Wed & Fri: 10:00am to 3:00pm
Sun: 12:00pm to 6:00pm
All clean, gently used and working items will be accepted.
DONATIONS NOT ACCEPTED
We feel confident that the following procedures, as established by WorkSafe BC, will help ensure the safety of our customers and volunteers.
- Hand sanitizers at the entrances
- Plexiglas barriers at the cash desks
- Volunteers dedicated to continually wiping down surfaces.
- Physical distancing will be observed
- We can no longer offer bags for purchases so customers are encouraged to bring their own bags. Customers will wrap their own purchases
- No change rooms
- Maximum of 10 customers in the store at one time
- Face coverings are required in the store
MORE STORES WILL BE OPENED IN THE NEAR FUTURE AS WE ARE ABLE
Due to WorkSafe BC approved safety measures we have had to revise our donation policy for the immediate future. Along with the usual items we cannot accept, at this time we also will not be accepting:
Donations of clothing should be in a clear plastic bag. Other items should be in boxes. Please ensure all items are clean and sellable.
Donations can no longer be dropped off. Donors are requested to bring their donations to the tables out front. Volunteers will go through the donations with the donors to determine which donations can be accepted.
All donations held for 72 hours before processing.